ed.gif (7311 bytes)

ed.gif (7311 bytes)

smallbore.gif (6805 bytes)


Letter from our Secretary


Dear All

Individual competition cards that have not been shot because of club closure or self isolation, the cards may be shot late hopefully by the beginning of July, when the final results could be published.  This will depend upon when clubs can open their doors again.

Due to the recent escalation of the corona virus spread and clubs being closed for the foreseeable future, the finals day will be postponed to a day later in the year.

For the summer competitions,
Thwaites / Equaliser / Outdoor, these will be postponed for a minimum of 3 weeks and then will be determining whether to further postpone or cancel the summer competition's due to health, travel and time constraints.

I will be in touch again in due course but if you have any comments to raise, please let me know.

Kind regards